This article can help you if:
- Weigh station pins look different than they did before.
- You can’t figure out whether a weigh station is open or closed.
- You’re a new user and want to learn how weigh stations work.
We’ve recently added a new feature to Trucker Path Pro called the Weigh Station View. The Weigh Station View lets you to see all open and closed weigh stations in a given area just by looking at the map. You can still see whether a weigh station is open or closed from the regular map view. The Weigh Station View just makes it quicker and easier to see only weigh stations.
Note: This feature is currently only available for Android. Our iOS version is coming soon.
How to Use the Weigh Station View
- On the map, tap the globe icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- A menu with several options appears.
- In the menu, tap Weigh Stations.
- With Weigh Stations selected, all other pins disappear. You can now see all the weigh stations in the area. You can also see whether weigh stations are open or closed. Tap any weigh station pin for more information.
To return to the regular map (All Places View), tap the weigh station icon at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap All Places.
How to View Weigh Stations on the Regular Map
You can still see whether a weigh station is open or closed without using the Weigh Station View. To see a weigh station’s status from the All Places View, follow these steps:
- Start on the map screen. Make sure you are using the All Places View by checking to see if the icon at the bottom left shows a globe.
- Find a weigh station pin. The weigh station pin is green with a “W” on it.
- Tap the pin once. A status bubble appears above the weigh station pin. A green status means the weigh station is open. A red status means the weigh station is closed.
- Tap the status bubble to get detailed weigh station information.